Volunteer for Task Forces
During our November 2013 meeting, we determined how our Task Forces will be developed and governed. We now invite you to volunteer to participate on a Task Force, as follows:
1. Make yourself familiar with the Task Forces which are accepting volunteers.
2. Make your interest known:
- If you applied as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in early 2013, then you need only let us know of your interest by filling out a Task Force Designation form.
- If you did not apply as a Subject Matter Expert, then make yourself familiar with the requirements of the position, then fill out an SME application. The application has been edited to ask you which subcommittees your are interested in.
- If you don’t remember whether you filled out a Subject Matter Expert Application (SME), then contact us and we’ll look to be sure we have your application. firstname.lastname@example.org
Important to Note:
Submitting your interest or application does not guarantee you’ll be asked to serve on a Task Force. We have dozens of applications but no more than three or four open seats on any Task Force. The PACSC (Patient Advocacy Credential Steering Committee) representatives for each committee will go through the applications from those who have designated interest and will contact the strongest candidates.
You may be contacted at any time. You may be contacted next week, next month or next year. It will depend on the progress of each topic and Task Force.
There will be more Task Forces created as time goes on. We will post them as they are created. If you would like to be notified when they are created, please sign up for updates – the form is on the right side of this page.